Franchising Frequently Asked Questions
- What type of business can I operate with this franchise?
- How much money do I need to open a franchise?
- Do you offer financing?
- How do I know if this is a good business for my area?
- What is a royalty fee?
- How much money can I make as a franchisee?
- What if I don’t understand how to develop or run a successful spa & salon business?
- I’m interested in starting the franchise process – what is the next step?
- Will I need to be present at the center all the time? Do I need to hire a centre manager?
- What if I don’t know anything about finding the best market location for my business?
1. Q. What type of business can I operate with this franchise?
The various franchisee models available to choose from depending upon the space you have and budget invest. Come take advantage of this US $100-billion industry now, just choose the model and start making profits with your own franchisee.
2. Q. How much money do I need to open a franchise?
Franchisees should expect to invest a minimal initial investment starting from Approx INR 10, 00,000 to INR 50, 00,000. Fill out the Franchise Inquiry Form and our support team will follow up with you to take it forward from there.
3. Q. Do you offer financing?
We have quality relationships with third-party financers around the country that can assist with franchisee financing for leasing and equipment costs.
4. Q. How do I know if this is a good business for my area?
This Concept of ceylon bath rituals is very new for the Sri Lankan market & first time launched by us moreover the demand for spa & ceylon is booming across the country. This $100-billion industry is growing at a very rapid pace with which the scope of developing more and more franchisee centres at a local level to cater to the domestic crowd of your area & Corporates for this wellness business.
5. Q. What is a royalty fee?
A royalty fee covers the myriad of services you are awarded as a franchisee, including: support services, service marks, brand value, proprietary business plans and complete marketing & trained manpower recruitment assistance.
6. Q. How much money can I make as a franchisee?
The return on investment is based upon your business goals and performance. However, as you begin the purchasing process, you will receive the Franchise Disclosure Document that details the business opportunities available to you and the ROI or profits for franchisee centres’. Remember, we grow as you grow and afford you every support system available to us to make your business a success, but still one should understand that all calculations or profits are subjective and can change and are merely for representation purpose and should not be taken as an ideal claim and may wary from one centre to another franchisee centre.
7. Q. What if I don’t understand how to develop or run a spa &wellness business?
Spa or wellness industry experience is not needed, however if you carry it’s a plus.
8. Q. I’m interested in starting the franchise process – what is the next step?
We make it easy to start operating your own franchise. Just fill out the Franchise Inquiry Form and our support team will follow up with you shortly.
9. Q. Will I need to be present at the center all the time? Do I need to hire a centre manager?
No, once your location is developed and operational, the individual trained staff’s is self-sufficient. After the initial phases of development, you’re free to enjoy the return on your investment with minimal hands-on responsibilities.
10. Q. What if I don’t know anything about finding the best market location for my business?
Our development support team has years of experience in real estate and business development. We can help you identify, evaluate and select the local market that best fits your business goals.
– For More Information Contact Us –